Tomi T Ahonen Cleverly Misleading Bigly
A
SRSLY. I am SO SO happy for E Jean Carroll today. If I am correct, that Trump goes bankrupt in coming weeks, then she likely is last person to be fully paid (apart from IRS, tax debts always go first in any bankruptcy). I am so so so happy for her. She gets $96.2 million from Trump - in CASH
01:01 PM - Mar 08, 2024
FionaY
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Cleverly Misleading Bigly.
With all his appeals, he's done nothing but enrich Carroll and make it easier for her to collect what she's owed!
Along with you, I'm very happy for her. :)
04:42 PM - Mar 08, 2024 (Edited)
Jodi Stevens
A
Who is/are Chubb Group who posted this bond for this? I’m pissed. There is something unsavory here, cuz there always is. Doesn’t he have to pay taxes on this money?
02:32 PM - Mar 08, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Cleverly Misleading Bigly
A
In response to Jodi Stevens.
No taxes to get a bond. If Trump used his own assets for the bond nothing taxable there. And very likely he managed to convince Chubb Group to issue this bond against some solid collateral, ie Chubb now hold deed to some Trump property. Expect that changes hands this time next year after Appeal fail
02:46 PM - Mar 08, 2024
FionaY
A
In response to Jodi Stevens.
Hi Jodi - found this on Tw from Mueller, She Wrote:

Looks like the E Jean Carroll bond was guaranteed by a subsidiary of the Chubb Group. Trump appointed Chubb Group CEO Evan Greenberg to the Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations in 2018. So I guess he owes him one.
04:56 PM - Mar 08, 2024
Danielle DuGré
A
So so so happy for her also ❤️‍🩹 let her healing begin
01:51 PM - Mar 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}