Read aBannedBook
A
thread 1/4
If we are not allowed to have certain content on here, meaning sexually explicit material, the rules need to be applied across the board.

Women have reported sexually explicit content by a large account, but it's not getting removed. It's against the ToS. There's no gray area there.
10:11 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Read aBannedBook
A
thread 2/4
It's toxic and inappropriate. It's been reported. It's insulting to women, especially since he spouted "erotica" as if he was a woman. HE should be beached.

I'm frustrated. I thought this would be a safe space.

If I disappear, it means that I've been beached or deleted for calling this out.
Read aBannedBook
A
thread 3/4
And if you're a woman, or man, and think I'm wrong and that erotica or sexually explicit material should be allowed on here or it's not really explicit, save it. It is sexually explicit. Don't lecture me on how I'm a prude or some such.

And don't say report it. I have. Long ago. Nothing happened.
Read aBannedBook
A
thread 4/4
And, if people see that content, it gives the impression that it's okay, and we will get more of it. And the whole Romancelandia thing will come back to bite us.
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Read aBannedBook.
I haven’t seen it and may be because I have the account blocked.
I’m sorry for anyone who has viewed it.
12:05 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Read aBannedBook
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
Thank you.
12:15 PM - Mar 10, 2024
PS Annie
A
I have not seen any sexually explicitly content, but I find this very concerning. Are to able to share the screen name of the account so that I and others csn add our voices to yours?
10:46 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Read aBannedBook
A
In response to PS Annie.
It's the drink water account. I would give you keywords to search in explore but I'm afraid I'll get blocked because the words he uses are explicit.
10:49 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Randy Resnick
A
As a fellow investor, I'd like to see what you're talking about, but I can not message you.
10:25 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Read aBannedBook
A
In response to Randy Resnick.
I would give you keywords to search to find it but they're explicit. I'll be cryptic and say one is a man's body part beginning with "c" and the other is come spelled a different way. Search in explore and you'll find.
10:52 AM - Mar 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}