Read aBannedBook
A
thread 1/4
If we are not allowed to have certain content on here, meaning sexually explicit material, the rules need to be applied across the board.

Women have reported sexually explicit content by a large account, but it's not getting removed. It's against the ToS. There's no gray area there.
10:11 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Read aBannedBook
A
thread 2/4
It's toxic and inappropriate. It's been reported. It's insulting to women, especially since he spouted "erotica" as if he was a woman. HE should be beached.

I'm frustrated. I thought this would be a safe space.

If I disappear, it means that I've been beached or deleted for calling this out.
Read aBannedBook
A
thread 3/4
And if you're a woman, or man, and think I'm wrong and that erotica or sexually explicit material should be allowed on here or it's not really explicit, save it. It is sexually explicit. Don't lecture me on how I'm a prude or some such.

And don't say report it. I have. Long ago. Nothing happened.
Read aBannedBook
A
thread 4/4
And, if people see that content, it gives the impression that it's okay, and we will get more of it. And the whole Romancelandia thing will come back to bite us.
Agingfashionably
A
In response to Read aBannedBook.
I have no idea what this is about. But you and several other accounts that I follow seem adamant that a certain account be removed. Bouzy appears to have taken the opposite view. But since I have no first-hand knowledge of the offender, it just feels like mom and dad are fighting.
11:41 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Read aBannedBook
A
In response to Agingfashionably.
I just want the content removed. I've reported it. It's against the ToS. I don't target accounts. I target content.
11:43 AM - Mar 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}