Christopher Bouzy
A
We have had ads on Spoutible for over a month, and there have been a few hundred thousand spouts since then. Guess how many spouts were removed because we were alerted by Google...

Literally, just ONE.

No one here has to change the way they spout.
Geannie Bastian @WriterGirlProblems
Totally fair point.

Is there any way though, on the user end, for us to know what Google might flag? So we don’t accidentally run afoul of them.

I know I can check the Spoutible TOS, but there may be some differences to watch out for.
01:05 PM - Mar 10, 2024
01:18 PM - Mar 10, 2024
MeiMei
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The ads themselves don’t bother me. Meaning having ads. I understand their purpose. But I hate seeing the dead rat one! I switch between personal and not. Between chasing topics for ads. But still get the rat one pop up. 🤷🏻‍♀️
01:25 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
I too do not like the rat. But I think it’s random, so I just try to scroll past it fast.
In response to MeiMei.
01:30 PM - Mar 10, 2024
MeiMei
A
In response to Geannie Bastian.
It’s like how do you figure out the algorithms of those ads. I think that’s what’s frustrating…
01:45 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to MeiMei.
Guess which one I just got on your reply? I think we summoned it! 😂
01:48 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to MeiMei.
You can train the Google algorithm what adds to show you and not to show you. If it's a Google ad. It has an x in the upper right hand corner. When you click that x you're taken 2 a menu giveing you 3 options, select, send feedback, then select ad was inappropriate. You won't see anymore of that ad
07:40 PM - Mar 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}