Laura Rachelle
A
My God! People attending a GOP fundraiser in Kansas were sold tickets to be able to participate in physically assaulting an effigy of President Biden. Every single day the right's violent behavior is becoming more dangerous, while continuously being normalized. This is really getting scary.
11:34 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Jodi B
A
In response to Laura Rachelle.
I'm so sick of them all! They have no ideas. They don't care about anyone but themselves. They can't have a civil discussion. They treat people with opposing views as the enemy. They think nothing of using intimidation & violence to get what they want, but it's treated like normal, political speech!
08:58 AM - Mar 11, 2024
BryanOfOhio
A
Shout out to the 5th grade teacher who in 1971 pointed out the difference between political humor and NOT political humor.
Apparently my classmate didn't learn anything. This exact example was used in a mayor's race, class project.
12:50 AM - Mar 11, 2024 (Edited)
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
I agree with yours every word. Not sure I’ve ever heard of an effigy of any politician regardless of party or position. Since tea partiers carried loaded guns to Obama events, the right haas known no low. And yet I still see their actions as a last gasp. They are bankrupted, ideas wise.
12:07 AM - Mar 11, 2024
Laura Rachelle
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
💯 All they have left is the remnants of an old, decadent, insulated lie that is slipping away. They've got nothing, and they are desperate.
05:38 AM - Mar 11, 2024
JustDee
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
There were effigies of President Obama with ropes and trees...
06:51 AM - Mar 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}