Lola
A
Photo agencies killed the first official of Kate Middleton released by Kensington Palace following her surgery because "the source had manipulated the image in a way that did not meet AP’s photo standards". The reason cited is the alignment of Charlotte's hand.
07:50 PM - Mar 10, 2024
H O
A
In response to Lola.
This is ridiculous. The RF can be quite times. They seem to enjoy playing games that divert attention. It's always a case of 'look at me'. They make a big fuss over unimportant matters. Why should I bother about silly photos posted by Kate and her team?
08:01 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Lola
A
In response to H O.
This is very newsworthy in that international agencies issued a kill notice on it. The Palace has been able to slip other photos by like the one of the Queen with her grandchildren where it was obvious Louis' photo was from another source without photo agencies proclaiming nope, too far.
08:36 PM - Mar 10, 2024
H O
A
Fair enough. I get you now. It's just frustrating to see how they play games with the world. For example, the recent announcement that that woman will be at the parade etc. I just want them to do something worthwhile.
In response to Lola.
02:38 AM - Mar 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}