Christopher Bouzy
A
🪲This is our new bug thread. Please reply with any bugs you have come across and want us to fix. This is NOT a feature request thread. Please only share bugs.
02:31 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Bugs reported yesterday seem to be worked out today. Sweet treats for the team!
04:05 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
Another thing that has happened several times today: when looking at my notifications, the avatar of the person who has responded is outsized. See screenshot below:
05:17 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
Started noticing this yesterday and it is happening a lot last night/this morning:
When I paste an url/link into the spout box, sometimes the image with link will appear as usual -- but within seconds it vanishes. I'm using Edge on a laptop.
05:12 AM - Mar 26, 2024
jenn ○f many things
A
Link previews aren't working today Mr. Bouzy. (I cleared cache and cookies and restarted my app)

You have my permission to push the install of my #PurpleCheckmark down the priority list so that everyone can benefit when the link issue is resolved.

Thanks for all you do! This platform is amazing!!
03:24 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
New spout window cannot handle this pdf link directly. It's a pdf of TFG's financial assets. It spins for a while and errors out. I'm including the link in a follow up comment with a space because otherwise I couldn't send it.
02:20 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
https:// extapps2.oge.gov/201/Presiden.nsf/PAS+Index/6E78B163F816EF6A852586630075291D/$FILE/Trump,%20Donald%20J.%202021Termination%20278.pdf

This is Spoutible running on a chrome browser on a PC.
02:21 PM - Mar 18, 2024 (Edited)
Trauma Epidemic
A
News settings filters don't seem to be working. Just now saw one article in the list for an outlet that is deselected.
08:59 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Cheryl Harrington
A
Usually videos play as they should but sometimes, as with this one, the preview shows but when I click to play all I see is a black screen. Audio plays and the progress bar shows but no video. I'm on Spoutible desktop. (It works fine when I try on iPad app.)
https://spoutible.com/thre...
10:28 AM - Mar 17, 2024
Klobby L
A
Found a new one just now. I have been listening to the Sussex Squad Pod, but had to stop for a while. I went back in and tried to fast forward to the middle by sliding the bar, and it makes no difference to the playback. Still continues on from the beginning. Works on the Macbook but not Iphone 14.
05:37 PM - Mar 14, 2024
TriXteR Phillips
A
You can see from the screenshot below that after posting a spout, the text remained in the "spout text box."

I posted that using Android's Chrome app.
09:14 PM - Mar 13, 2024
TriXteR Phillips
A
In response to TriXteR Phillips.
The text being left over in the spout text box is also happening in Chrome on my PC running Windows 10, @cbouzy .
09:21 PM - Mar 13, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
Spout Off button is acting up today. I'm using Edge on a laptop and when I push 'spout off' nothing happens. When I push 'spout off' a second time and go to my profile it show the post has been posted twice.
04:35 PM - Mar 13, 2024
Kristine G
A
On Macbook Air (2023) and recently, I could no longer see my timeline. Just my notifications.
02:21 PM - Mar 13, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
In response to Kristine G.
Clean your cache and cookies.
02:24 PM - Mar 13, 2024
Idiots Abound, LLC
A
In response to Kristine G.
What browser are you using?
02:24 PM - Mar 13, 2024
BOND 007
A
I'm seeing the same 3-4 posts in timeline??
02:14 PM - Mar 13, 2024
Dréa25
A
I have folks on my TL who QS an account that I know is private (and I do not follow). I shouldn't be able to see the private account that is being QS.
10:34 PM - Mar 12, 2024

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Mc Crispy
A
My notifications screen has gone blank, both on the Android app and in Chrome. I can see the Mentions and Quotes.

I've cleared the cache and storage. Nothing changed.
03:47 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Cori
A
This just started a couple of hours ago. Group DMs are completely blank but I can see a thread with just one user. Both android and iPhone.
02:32 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Susan L
A
I temporarily have my account set to private & follows having to be approved. When I get follow requests, there is no way to approve those requests. no "approve" button or anything. I searched and searched. finally set follow to everyone. I submitted a ticket, got a receipt, but never got an answer
08:57 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Karen Monroy
A
I receive 2 notifications for the same actions: liking, commenting, echoing
08:41 AM - Mar 12, 2024
ChrisADED
A
If I follow a daisy-chain of QSs, when backing out I keep seeing the last QS.

e.g from Spout A I go to QS AA, then QS AAA, then QS AAAA. I go back once, I still see AAAA; back once more, I still see AAAA; then back once more and I see A.

It happens on all PC browsers and on the Android app.
08:30 AM - Mar 12, 2024
ChrisADED
A
In response to ChrisADED.
If there are multiple QS's at each point, it's painful to have to back all the way out and then work forward again to read through each different branch.

My work-around on PC is copying links into new tabs (often up to 6 or 7) so it's easier to back-track.

The app is virtually unusable for me.
08:43 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Sharona Levy
A
When using the app, the copy/share link function doesn’t work (I can’t copy an image either). I get the “Copied to your clipboard” message, but when I try to share it, there’s nothing to paste.
But it does work in the browser.
06:07 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Wireless Folks
A
Bookmarked!
05:37 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Sahr Emmanuel Gborie
A
I'm new here
Still exploring your noble platform
However, I'll report any bug I encounter.
05:15 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Ola
A
Hi Boss & team @spoutible I joined your last pod, but I couldn't hear you. I had the same issue when I tried to listen to the recorded pod both on my iOS app iPhone 13 Pro and my desktop computer through Bing/Chrome. I have done everything I could on my side.

Audio issue. Please help.  @Cbouzy
01:16 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Ola
A
In response to Ola.
Dear Team @Spoutible the audio is now fixed and it’s perfect. Thanks. 😊

Cc @cbouzy
02:01 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Eve_Gadgets
A
I still get the blank screen on Android - this happens when I resume the app after it's been inactive for a while. Closing and relaunching fixes the issue
11:33 PM - Mar 11, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
@cbouzy ...Thank you So much! Both are working just fine now! 😊
10:24 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
"Following" count in profile not updated after an unfollow, or at least unfollows in the past. Reported a while back. Very minor.

Cheers on all the progress.
09:25 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Kristin N
A
Is the bug that keeps people tagged after responding fixed? I think this is a google chrome issue but not sure.
I got used to refreshing each time I respond n now I’ve just been using another browser. app works fine too.
08:53 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Progressive Joe
A
Clicking on ads to help the cause in Chrome/Win10.

When "backing" from the ad I lose my place in my timeline, the usual behavior should be as if I was backing out from a thread and it saves my place in the timeline.

TIA!
06:38 PM - Mar 11, 2024
R o K p h i s h
A
After composing a spout, then inserting TWO returns in order to get a blank line and then adding a hashtag ... after submitting, the blank line disappears.
06:15 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Liberal Sheeple LLC
A
I have been unable to view notifications for awhile now. I opened a ticket, but no response.
06:03 PM - Mar 11, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}