Young Lesbian Dre
A
thread 1/5
Not sure what drama has been happening. I haven't been as active on the platform lately. I'm sure people are tired hearing about it. However, I'm wanting to address the overall level of hubris.

First off. Some people aren't being juvenile. They're a whole ass CARTOON CHARACTER! Act your age not
11:34 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Young Lesbian Dre
A
thread 2/5
your shoe size.

Second of all. I'm most irritated with the fact that people are making demands of Chris. He didn't have to start this platform. When he decided to, he didn't have to get impute from us. With collective impute in place, he damn sure didn't have to keep taking our feedback.
Young Lesbian Dre
A
thread 3/5
Being a 1st wave user and/or investor doesn't make you special (thinks of SNL Church Lady 🤣). Anyway, you can unfollow, mute, and/or block a person.

Third. We can't allow this platform to die BEFORE it gets going. But WE are the drivers behind it. All of us came here because we want something
Young Lesbian Dre
A
thread 4/5
different from other SM sites.

That said, I think we can ALL do better. Myself included. Am I perfect? Nope. Never have & never will claim to be. However, I do try to be mindful. I try to be accurate with the info I spout/quote spout. I try to remember there's a person on the other side
Young Lesbian Dre
A
thread 5/5
of the screen.

Our old SM habits are hard to break. The platform is a work in progress. As humans we're also a work in progress.

But if at the end of the day being an entitled douche canoe isn't what users of this platform are here to engage with or see.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}