Jamie Warren
A
My personal incredulity should not cloud my opinion, but these polls are not remotely believable. There is no way in hell that a Poilievre-led CPC has a 21 point lead over the Liberals. Not a chance.
09:53 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Doug Says…
A
In response to Jamie Warren.
Keep thinking that.
10:15 PM - Apr 27, 2024
Jamie Warren
A
In response to Doug Says….
As a conservative with a heart and conscience it’s remarkable that you would support Poilievre, who has neither a conscience nor particularly strong conservative beliefs. No climate plan, no plan of any kind beyond yelling “Canada is broken” to any dupe that will listen.
11:30 PM - Apr 27, 2024
NCFC Zine
A
I too find it incredibly hard to believe, but I also know that some people's extreme dislike for Trudeau makes them willing to consider anyone who is against him. I was shocked that I actually knew people who quietly agreed with the convoy, the Trudeau-bashing, etc etc. Ugh. They are out there :(
02:06 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Deb Prothero
A
This is same strategy the Conservatives used in Ontario to convince voters Ford was a done deal so people stayed home & he did win with 400,000 fewer votes. We just need to agree to show up to vote while ignoring the polls. The Conservatives pay for the polls to convince us to stay home.
10:18 AM - Mar 12, 2024
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Deb Prothero.
At a meeting here late last week (eastern NY) another participant enthusiastically stated "blue wave" and I may have momentarily turned into the grumpy cat meme.
10:25 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Simon Sands
A
Ok...lol
10:02 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Jamie Warren
A
In response to Simon Sands.
You would have to know him. I have had interactions with the guy and have followed his career. He's a bitter, angry, twit and he is universally disliked by female voters.
10:05 AM - Mar 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}