RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Yeah this is why I don't watch that show, and this is why he was fired off of ABC. Also, we know that Biden isn't getting rid of Harris. She's a keystone for the Biden agenda.
Ryan F @RyFor401
#BillMaher suggested President Joe Biden switch VP Kamala Harris for Ambassador Nikki Haley.
• This is racism, misogyny, and misogynoir.
• It was never about Biden's age.
• This was done by Abraham Lincoln with his VP Hannibal Hamlin for Andrew Johnson — which turned out HORRIBLY.
• GTFOH Bill Maher
02:25 PM - Mar 10, 2024
02:30 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Maher's take is, "I'll vote for a woman of color - but not a Black woman! And only a woman of color if she's actually a Republican and does what she's told." The two key words there - "Black" and "woman." Both terrify his racist, misogynistic ass.
02:42 PM - Mar 10, 2024
QueensLan
A
In response to Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie.
Maher is very pro Black women. I should add pro Black women when they're in his bed and being subservient to his partying demands and make me feel good. Just took 1 to disobey him and now all aren't worthy of life. He gave them the privilege of him. How dare they say they don’t want to be abused.
02:53 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
In response to QueensLan.
And I should not use "woman/man of color." That's a racist remark in itself, and I apologize.
10:27 PM - Mar 10, 2024
QueensLan
A
We're all trying in this new world of inclusion I look like an idiot trying to get nonbinary together on the fly. If anyone gives you crap about your statement pls send them to me to explain too. I have endure or listened to family accounts about every micro and overt racist statement and action.
In response to Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie.
10:35 AM - Mar 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}