RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Yeah this is why I don't watch that show, and this is why he was fired off of ABC. Also, we know that Biden isn't getting rid of Harris. She's a keystone for the Biden agenda.
Ryan F @RyFor401
#BillMaher suggested President Joe Biden switch VP Kamala Harris for Ambassador Nikki Haley.
• This is racism, misogyny, and misogynoir.
• It was never about Biden's age.
• This was done by Abraham Lincoln with his VP Hannibal Hamlin for Andrew Johnson — which turned out HORRIBLY.
• GTFOH Bill Maher
02:25 PM - Mar 10, 2024
02:30 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Maher's take is, "I'll vote for a woman of color - but not a Black woman! And only a woman of color if she's actually a Republican and does what she's told." The two key words there - "Black" and "woman." Both terrify his racist, misogynistic ass.
02:42 PM - Mar 10, 2024
QueensLan
A
Maher is very pro Black women. I should add pro Black women when they're in his bed and being subservient to his partying demands and make me feel good. Just took 1 to disobey him and now all aren't worthy of life. He gave them the privilege of him. How dare they say they don’t want to be abused.
In response to Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie.
02:53 PM - Mar 10, 2024
L Geisenest
A
In response to QueensLan.
As I read the first sentence, my brain started to implode. But then I kept going and yup.
10:31 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
And I should not use "woman/man of color." That's a racist remark in itself, and I apologize.
10:27 PM - Mar 10, 2024
QueensLan
A
It's hard for me to keep up sometimes but I didn't find your use of Black woman racist and no need to apologize. I'm grateful you get it about Maher. Too many write off his fetish for BW as a victory for interracial relations.
10:30 AM - Mar 12, 2024
QueensLan
A
We're all trying in this new world of inclusion I look like an idiot trying to get nonbinary together on the fly. If anyone gives you crap about your statement pls send them to me to explain too. I have endure or listened to family accounts about every micro and overt racist statement and action.
10:35 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
03:46 PM - Mar 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}