Bob - Garden is Life
A
Two weeks after calling for Biden to be removed under the 25th amendment, Buck suddenly says he's leaving his seat about 9 months early.

And the house margin slims by one more.

Probably more to this story. Stay tuned. I expect more mystery departures as the year continues.
02:22 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
Good riddance to this ammosexual AR15 penis extending barbarian..... BYE Ken 👋 https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/06/rep-ken-buck-dares-joe-biden-and-beto-orourke-to-take-ar-15-rifle.ht...
02:27 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
He had an odd capability of still being terrible while being mildly anti-trump. Did an MTG level stunt calling for 25A removal of Biden. Then said he wouldn't shill for trump any more.

Will he be replaced in a special or by appointment? I need to look.
In response to Evolve Undefined.
02:33 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
so odd
02:45 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Lil
A
Representatives are always elected, never appointed, per the Constitution.
02:36 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Lil.
Thank you. I just read that. Federal rule that they have to have a special election within 90 days of his departure, which is early August.
02:40 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
OK, this is interesting. He is in the window where there has to be a special election no later than early August. Almost certainly well after the CO-04 primary is done. So they'll have the primary done in June, the special in August, and the general election for the seat in November. Wild.
02:35 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
He's leaving the district that Boebert jumped ship for... A very Red and nasty Eastern CO... but there are some good Dems running.... I don't know what the chances are. Does this mean they will primary in June and this vote will have to take place in a special August election ?
02:50 PM - Mar 12, 2024 (Edited)
Evolve Undefined
A
More news here.... glad to hear this sucks for Boebert.... they all just keep adding fuel to the dumpster fire and I'm going to pull up a chair and warm my feet !! https://www.yahoo.com/news/mike-johnson-blindsided-abrupt-departure-131740116.html?
05:21 PM - Mar 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}