Carol Glynn
B
I miss you all. I hope you have a great day. Mine is sad bc I can't join you on Spoutible. I can't see anything but my profile x 5 days now. Ever since they convinced me to change my password it hasn't loaded, just blank. No one seems to care. NO notifications, either. sry. blocking me? Why?
07:07 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Bren
A
In response to Carol Glynn.
I see you. I had problems on android. Deleted cookies, cleared cache, deleted app, re downloaded app and 2 party log in. Finally it worked until the BOT check started. I put in a ticket when that began now it works. I thought I was blocked too.
07:53 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Josol
A
Here is how I did it on my iPhone. Don’t know if you are using it or not. I went in my settings to safari. From there I went to clear history and website data. I had to log back in with a new password. It worked for me. Hopefully it helps!
07:30 AM - Mar 13, 2024 (Edited)
Matthew Willemsen
A
We can see you!
07:17 AM - Mar 13, 2024
BurgerFanMan
A
You may wish to use your browser's tools/settings and thereby delete cached files and cookies. Restart and you'll likely have your timeline back. It's easy!
07:12 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Lynn Massie 💙
A
we can see you.
im so sorry you can't see anyone else.
im sure you already submitted a ticket, but just in case you didn't yet here's the link: https://help.spoutible.com...
07:11 AM - Mar 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}