Christopher Bouzy
A
Trump assuming control over the RNC introduces a fresh layer of unpredictability. I must now account for the ensuing chaos and adjust my forecasts accordingly.
09:21 AM - Mar 13, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
Unfortunately, the RNC becoming Tr*mps personal grift opens the door for more dark money and down ballot "Rs" being owned by deep pocket oligarchs. Look for more Putin owned "Rs" as well as Musk, JPMorgan, Monsanto owned seats in congress and at the state level.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
09:49 AM - Mar 13, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to The Harlander ✅.
Everything they do seems calculated, bears watching closely. 45 is only a tool in a larger game. Brexit, J6, the Ottawa squat, India, and the unrest in NZ and AU were coordinated attacks on democracy using the confusion of the pandemic as the excuse. All CONtrived and manipulated
12:09 PM - Mar 13, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
I think you're right and the big spenders must be looking for ways to bypass the RNC. I suspect there will be super PACs that show up for state level GOPers who never had them before and they'll get well funded.

The damage from the loss of the RNC's data and communication arms will still hurt a lot
11:48 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
Not when at least 95% go into the pockets of the MORON himself. That is how the mob works and Don shitty pants fancy himself as the boss of all bosses
11:05 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Ground Control
A
A possibility...if I thought for a second that there was anything down there worth the expense. I expect anybody doing that move this year will be throwing their money away.
10:30 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
Do Republicans not realize he's going to suck them dry? He's going to use the RNC as his personal bank. I don't get it. What will it take before they galvanize and say enough is enough?
09:52 AM - Mar 13, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
In response to Annie Bee Good.
The "enough is enough" state will never be reached. They all have to be voted out. Which will never happen because of the ridiculous and unfair fashion we elect our government.
09:58 AM - Mar 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}