André Ware
A
Remember, the "moderate," "mild-mannered" Republicans speaking up now spent decades accusing Democrats of being unpatriotic, soft on crime, hating the military, killing babies, destroying the "family unit," giving "illegals" your job, etc. Don't exonerate folks who created this climate of hate. 👊🏾😤
05:33 PM - Mar 13, 2024
Auntie CC .
A
In response to André Ware.
All facts. 🙌🏾👊🏽
04:27 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Ground Control
A
Never...they still remain my blood enemies. The only real objection they had to Trump was he was so sloppy on executing their preferred goals.
11:20 AM - Mar 14, 2024
André Ware
A
In response to Ground Control.
🗣🗣🗣!!!
11:20 AM - Mar 14, 2024
Kim
A
..except if they are someone you love. Just like my parents watched me learn, grow, make mistakes, make the same mistakes, yadda yadda... I will give them the same grace they've given me for 50 years - everyone else can eff off! 😁
09:57 AM - Mar 14, 2024
Kim
A
In response to Kim.
Before anyone does at me - we were in the Hagee cult early 80s to mid-90s. The "Pope on the Loop" has fire and brimstone waiting for him.
09:58 AM - Mar 14, 2024
TheQuietOne
A
They can certainly start to make amends by promising to vote for Biden. That just the start. If they're expecting Biden us to "moderate" our views to accommodate them, well, no. Our views are already moderate.
06:12 PM - Mar 13, 2024
TheQuietOne
A
In response to TheQuietOne.
Anti-abortion and pro-choice are not opposites. Pro-choice is the moderate position. Forced abortion is the other extreme. Down the road, our position are true pro-family, pro-freedom, pro-civil rights, etc. positions. They only look radical to their reactionary eyes.
06:16 PM - Mar 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}