jocelynjtweet
A
Re upping this so people don’t forget how blatantly corrupt SCOTUS has become. Particularly Thomas and Alito.

Everyone else in that building - the clerks, the staff, even the janitors, are held to a higher ethical standard.
Trevor @obamaclintondem
As a city employee, I can't accept any gift over $50.

The fact that each and every one of us is held to a more rigorous code of ethics than a lifelong member of the United States Supreme Court who will continue to rule on laws that will impact future generations is simply outrageous
04:51 PM - May 05, 2023
06:27 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Vanessa White
B
In response to jocelynjtweet.
And yet, there are still some people with their head in the sand who think the US is just fine 🙄🙄 The fact that the SCOTUS is compromised and the insurrectionists are still in congress tells us that in fact, it’s irrevocably broken 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
07:15 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
In response to Vanessa White.
I agree that the SCOTUS is compromised. I would go even further to say that the SC majority is carrying out the Patriarchal Christo-Fascist Fed. Society's agenda. The US isn't just fine, but I REFUSE to believe the US is "irrevocably" broken.
07:58 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Angelique Yaich
A
In response to Vanessa White.
I'd like to see some bills to begin fixing the problems that materialized under our inability to foresee a crook/dictator in the whitehouse...We need to vote Blue up and down the ballot...so this can happen. #LegislationtoprotectAmerica #VoteBlue2024
08:49 AM - Mar 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}