jocelynjtweet
A
Re upping this so people don’t forget how blatantly corrupt SCOTUS has become. Particularly Thomas and Alito.

Everyone else in that building - the clerks, the staff, even the janitors, are held to a higher ethical standard.
Trevor @obamaclintondem
As a city employee, I can't accept any gift over $50.

The fact that each and every one of us is held to a more rigorous code of ethics than a lifelong member of the United States Supreme Court who will continue to rule on laws that will impact future generations is simply outrageous
04:51 PM - May 05, 2023
06:27 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Vanessa White
B
And yet, there are still some people with their head in the sand who think the US is just fine 🙄🙄 The fact that the SCOTUS is compromised and the insurrectionists are still in congress tells us that in fact, it’s irrevocably broken 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
In response to jocelynjtweet.
07:15 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Angelique Yaich
A
In response to Vanessa White.
I'd like to see some bills to begin fixing the problems that materialized under our inability to foresee a crook/dictator in the whitehouse...We need to vote Blue up and down the ballot...so this can happen. #LegislationtoprotectAmerica #VoteBlue2024
08:49 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
I agree that the SCOTUS is compromised. I would go even further to say that the SC majority is carrying out the Patriarchal Christo-Fascist Fed. Society's agenda. The US isn't just fine, but I REFUSE to believe the US is "irrevocably" broken.
07:58 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Vanessa White
B
In response to Beth Noble Ahlstedt.
The ONLY way this is ever going to be repaired is if the federal government gets a super majority across both houses and the executive branch. There is zero chance of this ever happening as the MAGAs are all in with fascism as are 3rd party and non voters. As such, yes, it is irrevocably broken.
03:13 PM - Mar 15, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
Yes it’s broken, but I don’t think it’s irrevocable yet. If we can take the House back. If we can keep the Senate and the White House. I think we can start pulling our country back from the brink. We need to put in that work.
07:33 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
We can and we will.

#TeamUpwardClimb
07:37 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Vanessa White
B
You can just “keep the senate”. You’d need a super majority and that is never going to happen for no other reason than red states’ voters. Gerrymandering & voter suppression will keep the house red as no one seems to be able to stop its spread.
03:15 PM - Mar 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}