Tomi T Ahonen
A
Note on Fani Willis GA trial of Trump, Giuliani & 13 other Trumpomobsters

Fani has achieved FOUR FLIPS of 19 defendants. That is VERY good prosecution work! It dooms the conspiracy totally

She signalled she was nearing MORE plea bargains when this smear campaign started

Will we see more #RatBingo
11:58 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
Who do you have on your bingo card to flip? You think it’s gonna be the Coffee CO election officials, or fake electors? I don’t think the ones who went after Miss Ruby & Shay will flip. They’re too arrogant & their crimes aren’t really related to the rest of the group.
06:26 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Margaret Hardin.
It is a buyer's market. EVERYBODY wants to flip. She can pick, who she gives deals to. She calculates what is value of this witness. AND I hope she by now will no longer give deals of 'no prison' time, and the next deal will have some prison, say 3 months or 6 months, and each successive deal more
02:06 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
No one should underestimate her power delivery. They will continue to dig deep but nothing will stop her now. She knows their game, she will play them the fools they are.
01:24 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Connie
A
I would assume that she's more motivated than ever to nail that bastard to the wall!
12:48 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Connie.
LOL indeed. She will personally cross examine Mike Roman, Trump and Giuliani, on prime time, and destroy their asses. Whatever she has, she will construct so that these 3 will go down so hard it will be smiled upon even by Satan haha... She will become most famous prosecutor in America
12:52 PM - Mar 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}