Tomi T Ahonen Is Not Costello
A
Before anyone gets to despondent about the modest delay to Trump's first criminal trial in his life - on Manhattan, now moved from 25 March (10 days from today) to April, about one month delay - remember this trial was ORIGINALLY set for April, and this judge moved it EARLIER, so don't panic...
06:27 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is Not Costello.
No panicking here!!!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
06:09 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Jenn Withrow
A
Thank you for this reminder Tomi.
10:17 PM - Mar 15, 2024
A
In response to Jenn Withrow.
LOL and yes it is frustrating with the delay but we can survive this haha, Trump first criminal trials of his life come this year, the first starts in just a few weeks from now. And this is the worst week of Trump's life so far, with the Engoron payment due... Karma is seriously messing with Trumpo
02:17 PM - Mar 17, 2024
B Saucy Now
A
Thanks T. That helps, but I am struggling to understand how this discovery production just dropped. I have seen games played by Plaintiff’s counsel in civil suits with discovery production, but this only benefits TFG, that I can see. What am I missing?
10:01 PM - Mar 15, 2024
A
In response to B Saucy Now.
Countless plausible reasons for this happening that do not mean someone is trying to torpedo this case. But ALSO it is plausible someone is playing dirty in SDNY (federal not NY state) and if so, has now no doubt been caught and will be under intense scrutiny by DOJ. I am not concerned at all
02:16 PM - Mar 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}