Tristan Snell
A
Lara Trump just ended the RNC's efforts to boost mail-in and early voting.

Republicans want to make it EVEN HARDER to vote. For everyone. Including their own voters!

Rather than encourage voting, the Trumps want to discourage and discredit voting -- and declare victory anyway.
10:42 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Josie Villa
A
In response to Tristan Snell.
Love it, lol
09:39 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Don Rowe
A
And this matters on Earth 01 because ... ?
10:30 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Then there's this, maybe she doesn't know what the hell she is doing?
09:40 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
I'm not sure if I see any the end-game here. Seems to me this wasn't strategic, it's just a simple cost-cutting move to put that program's dollars into her purse to hand off to her FIL.
02:34 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Ashanti- Na
A
The election chaos stage is being set to disqualify all mail in votes from "certain States & localities." There will soon emerge claims (ratified by De Joy) that the USPS has been compromised by "Them: your choice," w/o evidence a case will be brought and quickly picked up by the Corrupt SCOTUS.
11:10 AM - Mar 16, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
I love that she’s discouraging early voting among republicans. Anything can happen on Election Day. From weather events to terrorist acts. Smart to get your vote in early but the country doesn’t need GOPers to.
08:02 AM - Mar 16, 2024
Diogenes Wept
A
They know Trump will lose, so they are going to declare it a stolen election. They will have no evidence, but they will push the Big Lie 2.0 with every breath they take. And Katie Britt will be soft-screaming in Tradwife voice about how the evil, demonic Libs are denying her EarthChrist his throne.
11:33 PM - Mar 15, 2024
ELJEFE13
A
Another theory is they can tamper with the same day vote via hacking the machines but not the mail in vote.
11:17 PM - Mar 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}