Tomi T Ahonen Not Indicted In Wisconsin
A
I have now updated the timeline to reflect Manhattan criminal trial got a one-month extension as new evidence was dumped on both teams of lawyers. That trial had moved FORWARD by 2 weeks, so net gain to Trump is only 2 week actual delay achieved... hoo-hum. Meanwhile

9 days to Judge Engoron $453M
10:07 AM - Mar 16, 2024
Pam Wolf
B
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Indicted In Wisconsin.
07:45 PM - Mar 16, 2024
A
In response to Pam Wolf.
Yeah it is Trump Annus Horribilis and today clearly getting even worse. It is pretty sad when a Billionaire has his lawyers go to a court to say, he cannot even muster up HALF a Billion haha... we may see Trump going Full Giuliani THIS WEEK... bankruptcy baby!!!
02:08 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
I’m not too concerned about the delay of his trial. Justice is coming hard for tfg. I’m REALLY looking forward to seeing him squirm trying to come up with the half BILLION FINE, and then watching as he actually PAYS it!

Popcorn 🍿 at the ready!!!
06:07 PM - Mar 16, 2024
A
In response to Margaret Hardin.
Yeah this is a good week, and likely end of week is a circus

It is totally possible Trump does a Giuliani, says sorry judge, I cannot pay, here is my filing for bankruptcy... and we get THAT on top of everything else

And Trump has NO idea how bad bankruptcy would be haha...
02:22 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Connie
A
It's up to $467M and counting! It goes up by about $2/second. Love to see it! 😁
04:55 PM - Mar 16, 2024
A
In response to Connie.
LOL yes, and that same rate CONTINUES past Monday 25th, so if Trump has not paid his fine or not appealed, then until NY gets some auctions going on Trump properties, that two bucks per second interest keeps piling on, that they will take

AND TAXES. It is real estate sales, so capital gains taxes!
02:21 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Drummer Girl
A
Yes but the 25th is when they can argue that 100,000+ pgs will take more time… then holidays so a May start? DOJ not helping the DA at all here or the US w/this last-minute dump. So I hope it’s still May but that’s if they argue well, so big “if” I know😂 so cld be April in the end anyway!
11:43 AM - Mar 16, 2024
A
In response to Drummer Girl.
Dump of evidence was weird but clearly was not in any way organized or orchestrated by New York prosecutors. What Feds are now doing, who knows and why? Most likely is something stupid bureaucratic, but the effect is modest delay only. We are fine
02:20 PM - Mar 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}