Lil
A
Factkeepers .com @factkeepers
Florida lawmakers passed a bill that says no local government is allowed to protect outdoor workers from worsening heat. No limiting their hours. No requiring access to water. Definitely no shade.
08:08 AM - Mar 16, 2024
02:50 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Lil.
03:22 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Bonnie Ivanish
A
In response to Lil.
NOT a move to make America Great! Ironically, it's incredible how Floridians with half-baked brains who spend NO work labor whatsoever outdoors are the ones to pass such a stupid law. Next up, bye-bye OSHA! Good luck finding workers to build things without mandatory protections from employers.
03:21 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Mark GranPaw C
A
In response to Lil.
I want those law makers to spend time in the same conditions for the same amount of time, then check into what they feel like asshat mfs!
02:59 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Yvette
A
In response to Lil.
Florida’s government behaves like it’s part of a 3rd world fiefdom. Its leader DeSantis is a little white booted DESPOT. I can’t wait until this horrible, evil troll gets his comeuppance. It will happen eventually. I believe there ARE GOOD people in FLORIDA! ☮️💙
02:52 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Yvette
A
In response to Yvette.
The saddest thing is there are lots of Democrats in Florida. I don’t know if they’ve given up or it’s the gerrymandering, but Florida really should be a purple State. I have friends and relatives down there in the West Palm and Delray Beach area. There are lots of Democrats in those areas. ☮️
02:55 PM - Mar 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}