Tomi T Ahonen Is Not Costello
A
Georgia trial kerfuffle is over, Nathan Wade just resigned. The trial of Trump, Giuliani and 13 other Trumpomobsters moves on with Fani Willis still in charge of the prosecution. She has 4 already flipped testifying against Trumpo, so this will be a slam dunk nightmare, played out on live TV...
03:34 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is Not Costello.
Looking forward to watching that trial daily. As a local I’m not gonna have much choice. It’ll be on every local channel along with CNN, MSNBC & the others. I just wish I could be on the jury.

“Of course, your honor, I can listen to all the evidence before I convict him!”
06:17 PM - Mar 16, 2024
A
That Georgia trial - when Trump himself is in court (it is possible this judge splits the defendants into 2 or 3 groups) - will be the most watched trial in history of TV - WORLDWIDE... and it will be 'unbelievable' in what Trump own people will say under oath vs what they previously said in public
In response to Margaret Hardin.
02:25 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is Not Costello.
I didn’t think about the scope of the trial coverage, but yeah, it’ll be global. It most likely won’t happen at the same time as the Olympics-7/26-8/11, but what a global tv coverage fuck up that would be!
12:30 PM - Mar 18, 2024
A
Yes, EVERYBODY around the planet is eager to see how does America resolve the riddle of being a democracy, and having a criminal run for President. They will ALL be watching with great interest - and be astonished - are these Trump's OWN PEOPLE, Republicans who testify like this in court?`And why...
02:19 PM - Mar 18, 2024
A
And the sane people around the world will look at the testimony of Pence and Barr and Sen Graham and Bannon and Gen Flynn and Lin Wood and Sidney Powell and Chesebro and Jenna Ellis etc etc etc - and be utterly bewildered - if they all saw the President was a criminal, WHY DIDN'T THEY STOP HIM?
02:20 PM - Mar 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}