Myron Clifton
A
Anyone running for office who proclaims there will be a bloodbath if he isn’t elected should immediately be disqualified from running for any office.

He’s done it before w/out consequences

There is so much wrong w/this country when gov & LE are incapable of stopping him.
08:03 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
Alas, there is no law that disqualifies Trump for saying that.

Personally, I'm not worried. Nobody with ++brain/2 will vote for Trump. He has decisively lost the swing vote.
08:20 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Myron Clifton
A
He got 71m votes last time. It took historic numbers to beat him and then he has his troops attack the capitol.

Not worrying is why we’re where we are
12:42 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Ground Control
A
What it's worth, I think we should use the worry to make as sure as we can that he loses as does the rest of MAGA, top to bottom. Also, keeping an eye out for any new domestic terror operations (we GOTTA know they're coming) would be helpful.
11:58 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
Trump barely won in 2016. The GOP then blew the next three elections. Trump lost handily in 2020. You're REALLY telling me that he's even gonna do that well in 2024? While campaigning out of criminal court?
10:46 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO).
Think Myron is saying he's concerned about what the MAGA cult will do to the rest of us outside that, ESPECIALLY after they lose. It's a treatable concern but one we should keep an eye on.
12:00 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO).
Barely is a legal concept. He won in 2016.

He lost in 2020 and tried to overthrow government.

He’s campaigning now on retribution bloodbaths and pre voting violence.

You can pretend you’ll be safe but the rest of us non white folk don’t have the luxury of that privilege
03:33 PM - Mar 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}