Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Hitler also failed.

Casual dismissal of what he says he wants to do is how we got the first round. We will not survive a second, this isn't just him.

He's the puppet in the front.
Ground Control @MrTCB15
Actual, braindead Nazi...need to consider the source here. Even before the Long Goodbye started claiming his brain, he always a) talked a bigger game than he could play and b) consistently failed despite having all the advantages.

And before anyone says it, J6 was a failure too.
08:57 AM - Mar 18, 2024
10:24 AM - Mar 18, 2024
David James
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
Well.. in truth Hitler succeeded up to a point, and then he dived out before the final bell because he couldn’t face the consequences. The crux of this is that the US should be learning from history and stopping Trump in his tracks now.
11:24 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to David James.
I don't need your correction.

"Well actually."

(Eye roll)
11:28 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Ground Control
A
I recall his reputed puppetmaster suddenly has troubles of his own making in Ukraine. And none of us have forgotten, I would hope, what that first round was like.

Our job from now until November is reminding everyone else. We stand a better chance of that than they ever did.
10:53 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Ground Control.
If it was only putin he wouldn't have gotten this far.

You are minimizing what should not be minimized. I suggest you read the congressional report regarding what he did to immigrants in detention because that was just for starters.
10:55 AM - Mar 18, 2024
MyCupOfTeaLCSW
A
Exactly. Trump is dumb and a narcissist which makes him the ideal puppet for someone who isn't dumb but just as bad, if not worse, than Trump. The reason Trump has so many evil shits backing him isn't because he's brilliant, it's because he's usable. Reelecting Trump would put THEM in power.
10:39 AM - Mar 18, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to MyCupOfTeaLCSW.
The fact that other nations' dictators openly admire Trump is not something he should be bragging about.
10:59 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Mlb Anx
A
In response to MyCupOfTeaLCSW.
Facts
11:01 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Araquiel Gaerwing
A
Hitler was only the second most frightening thing about Hitler's Germany, and I think a lot of people forget that.

The most frightening thing was how many "good people" went along with it.
10:29 AM - Mar 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}