Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
NBC, do better! There is no damn context to a deranged criminal calling for a bloodbath.
Good grief, “call a thing, a thing.”
Courtney Kimmelman (she/her) @Courtney
What’s to figure out here. He is clearly trying to incite violence. #Police #FBI Get on this and arrest this Violent Orange Colored Criminal.
11:48 AM - Mar 18, 2024
11:55 AM - Mar 18, 2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
Exactly! Drumpf uses doublespeak & specific dog whistles to incite violence. It’s sickening that media keeps infantilizing him. In reference to the auto industry, there’s absolutely zero context for the term “bloodbath”. If he’s incapable of “adulting”, maybe he shouldn’t be running for president.
02:54 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Bren
A
Exactly why I don't want to hear him. On and on he goes the media acting like it's normal election business. So tired and disgusted of being held hostage to his violent and hate filled rhetoric. Get him off the stage 😡
01:58 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
They did the same thing with "stand back and stand by" 4 years ago. "What did he 'really' mean?"

The bloodbath comment is much less ambiguous, yet we're getting the same BS.

This is starting to really concern me.
01:47 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
I wouldn't let it bother you. He really thinks that the majority of Americans support him. He's gaslighted himself.
There may be a few of his idiots who will try something, but there will be no coordinated, planned upheavel.
01:57 PM - Mar 18, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}