DeAnna Munchkin
A
thread 1/4
Ugh so disappointed in the Pretty Litter company.

They have been selling small cans of wet food at Target for about a year and my elderly cat loves it. Also and more importantly, it's one of the few foods she can eat without upsetting her sensitive elderly kitty tummy.

However, Target is no longer
05:29 PM - Mar 18, 2024
DeAnna Munchkin
A
thread 2/4
carrying the Pretty Please food. I've looked everywhere. On the Pretty Litter website they mention it but only as a bundle. So I reach out to their reps to inquire about how to keep buying this food for my cat.

The reps tell me unless I set up a subscription for their kitty litter, that I can't buy
DeAnna Munchkin
A
thread 3/4
the wet food. How does that make sense? I told the rep I'm happy to set up a subscription for the wet food itself - which apparently they only sell in cases of 28 cans - even though that would be way more than I need for 1 cat every month. But I have a foster cat right now so sure, I'm sure I would
DeAnna Munchkin
A
thread 4/4
use the extra cans.

But no. Apparently they gate keep their food now so you can only get it by paying for their very expensive cat litter. That's not in my monthly budget.

What kind of company does that? Now, I'm on the hunt for a new sensitive tummy cat food for my elderly cat. Wish me luck.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}