Joe JustUs
A
I actually believed we had many agents like Jack Bauer ready to step up & do what needs to be done. Super disappointed not one person has shut down an idiot like Trump yet. Especially his complicity in creating the Covid pandemic.
Dorothy P @DorothyP
I am of the opinion that certain insurrectionists should just be offered a blindfold and cigarette.
11:35 PM - Mar 18, 2024
11:44 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Joe JustUs.
I always had a problem with that particular fantasy, a product of the 2000s War On Terror meant to be that era's answer to John Rambo. The more I looked, the more I realized none of it was real anyway.

How many other illusions did the Broken Orange Man strip out, I wonder?
11:58 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
In response to Ground Control.
Also Orange Man stripped away the illusion that race didn’t matter.

“Friends” my mother worked with for 20 years were calling Obama a “nigger” & she came home crying.

He also erased the illusion that White people don’t feel entitled to tell Black people how to feel on social media & real life.
12:13 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Tory Gates
A
A former "girlfriend" stunned me when she used the N-word on Obama, and said he wasn't an American. She further showed me her ignorance/stupidity by dropping the N-bomb in public. Glad she'd broke up with me before that. Made me sick. We all say/do things we regret. Don't think she did. Very sad.
In response to Joe JustUs.
12:29 AM - Mar 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}