Karen B.
A
SUSSEX MODE: I remember when KP released this pic of the Queen posing w/her grand & great grandchildren “taken by Kate”. @cbouzy made the observation that the pic seemed doctored and they crucified him then. And today, that pic is being scrutinized for what now?🤔 Karma is no joke.🤨 #karma
05:33 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Caryl D
A
In response to Karen B..
@cbouzy is all about integrity!

While I do not fault the “firm” from doing what every other publication does (photoshopping pictures has contributed to body image mental health issues in girls and women).

I am stupefied by the Royals shooting themselves in the foot as if they are new at this
12:44 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Karen B.
A
In response to Caryl D.
They need to fire their entire PR team. They suck so bad. Every step thus far with this calamity has been a real mess. It’s like they’re marking time in the mud. Not going anywhere. So glad H&M left that place.
12:52 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Trust No One, Inc.
A
In response to Karen B..
SS def knew this image stank when it was foisted upon the public as authentic. This institution is all smoke and mirrors.
11:04 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Kim Hutton
A
In response to Karen B..
@cbouzy no doubt got crucified by these demented fools because he doesn’t invent pathetic stories up about the lovely Duchess Megan sparkle. 🙄😀
09:56 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Karen B.
A
In response to Kim Hutton.
They got really bent out of shape with this one. And mind you, I think this photo was also a dig at H&M at the time because Archie and Lilibet were not included. 🤨🤦🏾
12:49 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Karen B..
🤔 hmmm!!
05:50 AM - Mar 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}