Only followers of this user (LazyCirclesEsq) can see their posts

Trust No One, Inc.
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The systemic rot of this institution (family, media, govt.) is the real problem. K'tresha and Peggers are just a symptom.
10:55 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Trust No One, Inc.
A
Are Palace Pundits like Rob Jobson making the rounds on US morning TV vomiting the narrative that K'tresha was REALLY at the Windsor market skipping with her hubby--who in the past has shown visible disdain for her in public--and carrying bags after a major surgery? If yes, don't believe the hype!
10:01 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
I mean they only wear the red poppies during November for Armistice Day. Did no one see the red poppies? #KPFireYourCommsTeam
09:02 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Substantion_THEE_ Igra.
Exactly. They are both wearing red poppy pins (hers is mostly obscured by her hair, but she is wearing the same kind of red poppy pin as William is wearing).

They need to stop this obfuscation, come clean & tell the truth, whatever it is, because this has now become worrisome & concerning.
01:08 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Tammi LaTela
A
I want to make jokes, but the more they do this nonsense, it gives me the sneaking suspicion that whatever has happened to Kate, might be really bad…
08:38 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Tammi LaTela.
Same. I'm worried about her. Honestly starting to wonder if she's even still with us.
01:17 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Myron Clifton
A
What a disgrace
08:33 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Candace LaRue
A
This is beyond crazy. Wtf is going on? Now I’m starting to worry about her and I have almost zero interest in any of the RF other than H&M.
08:14 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Derrick Jackson
A
Using an old photo, for someone that is in hiding , because William divorce her for his hot cheeto blaming rose busch, well here's you time, Kate to come out with your tell all, the ball is In your court. You can put a stop to all this crazy 🤪
08:02 AM - Mar 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}