Kristine G
A
Hey all - I've been talking with a ton of Gen Z from around the world for my new show, Plus 1 Eco Odyssey. WARNING - they are PISSED about what's happening in Gaza and like it or not, are blaming POTUS. Many are opting not to vote - which is a vote for DT.

Ignore this at our country's peril.
01:23 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Kayarath
A
In response to Kristine G.
Have any of them protested at AIPAC Headquarters??
04:01 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Dorothy P
A
Have you asked them what they specifically expect POTUS to do? Because what they are demanding, whether they know it or not, is American imperialism.
01:29 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Kristine G
A
In response to Dorothy P.
I have - they want the end to the genocide in Gaza where it's citizens are being systematically starved to death. i agree with your comment as well - it's a tricky balance to "influence" but not "mandate".
01:45 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Kristine G
A
In response to Dorothy P.
I also wonder how many bad actors are fueling this discontent among Gen Z to impact US elections in Nov.
01:46 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
I guess the uninformed gonna do what they gotta do
01:29 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
During these conversations do you impress upon them the consequences of not voting and what could happen as a result? Do they just not care and have a myopic, one issue viewpoint when it comes to voting? I get that they may not understand the intricacies of diplomacy but this is very sad!
01:27 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Kristine G
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
1,000%. I tell them to consider the alternative, which would be so much worse for world order, trans rights, women's rights, etc. But they dig in and say Joe isn't doing enough. Then I tell them to call the WH & make their opinion known. Not sure I'm getting thru. :-(
01:30 PM - Mar 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}