Tomi T Ahonen
A
And if you missed it

Late last nite I wrote us another 'thread substitute' this time as a single slide

It is after we heard Trump attorneys tell the Court, that Trump cannot afford to post the bond to appeal the Judge Engoron ruling

What does 'bankruptcy' mean in this case, for Trump..

Enjoy
05:57 PM - Mar 19, 2024
John Kreutzberger
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
Well done. Thanks for the roadmap.
09:54 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to John Kreutzberger.
My pleasure, John. It is funny how many times now in this Trumpomess, I had stored somewhere in the back of my mind various lessons learned - often back in college - that suddenly became useful, hey, I actually know this. I did not foresee ever needing THIS knowledge haha..

Signed: Teacher's pet
12:00 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Florida Redhead
A
Is there still anything he hasn't put in a Trust? How does that work?
07:59 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Gee Cathy
A
🥁3 day countdown...
06:54 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Gee Cathy.
We are indeed... 3 days to Friday and if Trump does the less idiotic thing, he declares bankruptcy on Friday. But there is a distinct possibilty that Trump will do the dumbest thing possible and we get the spectacle on Monday of ASSET SEIZURE...
07:04 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Sam East
A
No wonder you’ve been so ecstatic with the numbers lately. He’s absolutely barreling toward the end - I’m so happy to see it. The WHOLE WORLD is going to see what a fraud he has always been.
06:39 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Angus Beare
A
This is very satisfying. What company would risk their reputation bailing him out? Although I dare not relax until he is finally behind bars, seeing him stripped of his financial power should finish him. How can he bribe, bully and pay his way out of trouble when he's living in a cardboard box?
06:28 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Angus Beare.
I am confident what Trump laywers told the Court was pretty accurate. They had contacted all insurance companies big enough to handle a $557 million dollar bond (incl interest) and each said no. There is nobody who will rescue him. It is either bankruptcy Friday or assets seized Monday

Stay tuned..
06:33 PM - Mar 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}