Michael Allbritton
A
thread 1/3
Joe doesn't know what he's talking about. How is it "fair" or "right" for someone who took out a student loan, possibly decades ago, to owe MORE NOW than when they took out the loan? That's unfair and wrong. #VoteBlueToSaveDemocracy #BidenHarris2024
MEAction NOW @MEActNOW
It's for eligible public workers🎉

If members of Congress got PPP loans and NONE of them paid them back, I'm more than all for student loan debt forgiveness.

It's only fair.

Enough of the REVERSE ROBINHOOD Congress.

check this link 🔗with John Oliver https://youtu.be/zN2_0WC7U...
12:15 PM - Mar 21, 2024
01:35 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Michael Allbritton
A
thread 2/3
I also think that anyone who gets a student loan, completes college, then goes into some sort of "public service" or joins the military for at least 4 years or serves in the Peace Corps should have their student debt forgiven.
01:37 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Michael Allbritton
A
thread 3/3
By "public service" I mean teachers, EMTs, working for the state department, etc. I'm sure we can come with others. Work that job for a minimum of, say, 4 years, and have the debt forgiven.
01:45 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Trust No One, Inc.
A
In response to Michael Allbritton.
I had to respond to Joey re his loan forgiveness post. This is the same Joey who was ready to grab his musket if 🍊 didn't win in '16.🫤
https://www.cnn.com/2016/1...
01:56 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Michael Allbritton
A
In response to Trust No One, Inc..
Walsh is still, at heart, a "Republican" even though he is a never-Trumper. He's not an ally. Neither is Liz Cheney.
01:58 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Michael Allbritton.
He is one “never 'rumper”, I will never like nor respect. I remember his sorry ass during Pres. Obama years in office.
01:38 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Michael Allbritton
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
Agreed. Being only a never Trumper is not enough for me to count him as an ally since he still would do nothing about gun violence.
01:39 PM - Mar 21, 2024
BattleFuzz
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
He's FOS.
01:44 PM - Mar 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}