Christopher Bouzy
A
It is reprehensible how journalists are focusing on people sharing "conspiracy theories" about Kate while ignoring the abuse and harassment Meghan has endured for years.
04:25 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Becky Cline
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I am glad Catherine is not enduring the hate her SIL has had to. I am already reading the horrible responses about the Duke and Duchess expressing well wishes. It is ridiculously disgusting.
If Meghan would have said that she was undergoing treatment, people would have been wishing for her death.
01:53 PM - Mar 23, 2024

Only followers of this user (Terri) can see their posts

Karen B
A
Seeing all the hate in one place is really hard to take. No one should have to deal with this on a daily basis but Meghan has dealt with it for over 8 years. So sad.
05:48 PM - Mar 22, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Muse Princess Jean
A
I really, REALLY detest how the "royals" have handled things for decades. But between Harry, Meghan, and Kate, they've been absolutely awful. My sincere best hopes for Kate that she beats this cancer. 😪 I'm no fan of hers, but I wish her all the best. 💔😢☮️
05:36 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Harry John McFadden
A
Wow. This is some pretty hateful stuff. Not being a fan of the RF, i didn't pay much attention but believed the "racism" allegation cuz, well, the RF. But this is disgusting. Glad they got out.
05:30 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Catherine Roberts
A
H&M might have been the Commonwealth's greatest asset. In retrospect, however, I'm delighted they left the "salty island" and are now global citizens based in the United States. I was pleased for Meghan before, but now I am delighted for and proud of her and her family.
01:15 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Adele Not the singer
A
Jealousy is a terrible thing
09:42 AM - Mar 22, 2024
aka TT
A
After watching their behavior I’ve removed England from my travel list. It was going to be this year.
08:05 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Wireless Folks
A
In response to aka TT.
A lot of tourists did this already over the years of Meghan's abuse by the UK media.
10:04 AM - Mar 22, 2024
angela dedeng
A
Preach!
07:51 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Susan Hall
A
The hypocrisy is piled sky high and they know and don’t care. Beyond reprehensible.
06:48 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Remember Gea
A
Truth
05:51 AM - Mar 22, 2024
H O
A
They don't see her as a human being. Those racist cows.
05:51 AM - Mar 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}