Calypso Rising
A
I have a serious question (and one that is hopefully totally hypothetical):
What happens if the NYAG takes properties to satisfy the judgment now, and Trump wins the appeal?
06:01 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
In response to Calypso Rising.
So the emergency appeal Trump tried in this case to NY Appellate Court was decided literally in 3 and half hours (I counted as it happened) which is I believe a New York state record for how fast an idiot with frivolous appeal was rejected in NY. He has ZERO chance to succeed in his appeal
06:16 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Tim Graf
A
No disrespect, but threading on here can be difficult to follow at times. Which appeal was this? Was this the appeal about the $455M judgement, or something else? I'm only asking because I haven't seen anything anywhere about that having already been heard by the appellate court.
07:57 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
In response to Tim Graf.
Trump tried to get his bond amount reduced from $577 million to $100 million by NY Appeals Court. They said no in 3 and half hours. I believe this is NY record. They were totally ready for it and could not wait to tell him no
08:39 PM - Mar 22, 2024
Tim Graf
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts.
Ah, okay. Yes, I did see that. I thought you were talking about the appeal to the higher court to have the full judgement of vacated or lowered. As I understand it, he can still appeal if he doesn't post the bond, but he can't stop seizures, is that correct?
08:43 PM - Mar 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}