Christopher Bouzy
A
How did an obscure X account with few followers break Kate's cancer diagnosis one hour before the press? They claim to work for a creative agency, but they have very detailed information about Kate's cancer diagnosis. I checked the timestamps, and the posts were not edited after the fact.
05:02 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Kristine G
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The Palace is trying to "Casey DeSantis" a royal scandal to gain sympathy and cover it up. I'm not buying that Kate has cancer and is undergoing chemo. There is something really off.
10:34 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Ground Control
A
Could also be for real, though, the cancer. Stage 4 is no joke.
In response to Kristine G.
12:14 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Kristine G
A
In response to Ground Control.
I hadn't read that she is Stage 4 - ? In her video, she says she caught it early.
01:04 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Ground Control
A
It's in the second captured image of the Charles account posted in the original spout.
01:13 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Kristine G
A
In response to Ground Control.
I truly hope Kate doesn't have cancer. It sucks. And if she does, I will retract all my Spouts. I want her to be happy + healthy. But all this schadenfreude that the Palace has put out is just bizarre and not in line w/ caring for someone that has cancer. It begs more Qs.
01:03 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Ground Control
A
No question, the Firm botched the PR on this. It's just I happen to care more about the humans trapped in this shitshow, which Kate really is.
01:11 PM - Mar 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}