Christopher Bouzy
A
How did an obscure X account with few followers break Kate's cancer diagnosis one hour before the press? They claim to work for a creative agency, but they have very detailed information about Kate's cancer diagnosis. I checked the timestamps, and the posts were not edited after the fact.
05:02 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Lacey Pevey
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The anon account has now deleted the post that mentioned cervical cancer. There was an another acct on X, thejameswhale, that posted it was cervical, but that tweet was also deleted. So it is pure speculation at this point.
09:11 PM - Mar 23, 2024 (Edited)
Veronica
A
Perhaps he is guessing as to the type. I say this, because cervical cancer is screened for with a pap smear. Hard to believe the Princess would not be getting regular screens. There are some abd cancers with few symptoms, but pretty rare at Stage 4.
07:05 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Tony Stilling-Warren
A
Maybe this is related to the attempt to access her medical records by the staff at the London Clinic. That's the only way I can think they got hold of this information, if it is actually true!
04:26 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Barb C ✊
A
I thought I saw something about a data breach on the hospital. However, I don’t know if that was a cyber breach or just someone stealing records. I guess I should have read the article. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
02:29 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Gray Since 97
A
That's interesting
01:30 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Kristine G
A
The Palace is trying to "Casey DeSantis" a royal scandal to gain sympathy and cover it up. I'm not buying that Kate has cancer and is undergoing chemo. There is something really off.
10:34 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Kristine G.
Could also be for real, though, the cancer. Stage 4 is no joke.
12:14 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Aussiefemmebot
A
He's a hacker ? A Murdoch tabloid spy ?
10:32 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Theresa Mahlik
A
I just find it really interesting that most people didn’t think cancer right away. A two week hospital stay? Out of commission until June?
09:12 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Liz
A
In response to Theresa Mahlik.
If memory serves, the Palace said the operation was non cancer related as she was planning to go in for procedure.
01:49 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Susan Brownell
A
In response to Theresa Mahlik.
My first thought was a stomach feeding tube to treat anorexia:
"...gastrostomy tube feeding can be an effective intervention to allow patients with eating disorders to be treated as outpatients"
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...
I wish her well
02:16 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Jasra - no DMs
A
I agree with everyone from last night’s pod. 🤔
08:55 AM - Mar 23, 2024 (Edited)
Kat Schneider
A
🤔
08:34 AM - Mar 23, 2024

Only followers of this user (Terri) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
Typical bloody press, they snuffed out a bigger story and asked people to steal confidential records for a whole load of money so that they could be first to break the news but the ones who stole the records knew this was wrong, but did it anyway, for whatever reasons
05:38 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Sybil (like the movie)
A
I'm wondering now if that was a recent video or something made months ago to put out later. Or is she wearing a wig? 🤷🏾‍♀️
05:27 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Kristine G
A
In response to Sybil (like the movie).
PRECISELY!! Even if she was taking Cold Caps to prevent hair loss, it would still be noticeable. That is her hairline - NOT a wig!
10:35 AM - Mar 23, 2024
MX Xooper
A
In response to Sybil (like the movie).
‘Same thoughts here 🤔
12:05 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Amy Porter
A
MSNBC reported on Thursday that 3 people are sought for stealing Kate’s medical records
05:11 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Amy Porter.
So possibly one or more of them was behind the Charles account?
12:15 PM - Mar 23, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}