Christopher Bouzy
A
How did an obscure X account with few followers break Kate's cancer diagnosis one hour before the press? They claim to work for a creative agency, but they have very detailed information about Kate's cancer diagnosis. I checked the timestamps, and the posts were not edited after the fact.
05:02 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Sybil (like the movie)
A
I'm wondering now if that was a recent video or something made months ago to put out later. Or is she wearing a wig? 🤷🏾‍♀️
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
05:27 AM - Mar 23, 2024
MX Xooper
A
In response to Sybil (like the movie).
‘Same thoughts here 🤔
12:05 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Kristine G
A
PRECISELY!! Even if she was taking Cold Caps to prevent hair loss, it would still be noticeable. That is her hairline - NOT a wig!
10:35 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Anita Stever
A
In response to Kristine G.
Not every type of chemotherapy causes hair loss. It depends on what's being treated, what the compound is and how high the dose. Hair loss from chemo is much less common than it used to be.
10:39 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Duana
A
She's absolutely wearing a wig.
10:32 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Peggy
A
She said she was just starting chemo, probably hasn't started losing her hair yet...and I doubt the public will know if/when she does start losing it. I don't blame her one bit for keeping this part of her journey private. I'm team H & M, but she deserves to keep some things to herself.
10:26 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Cheryl Armistead
A
Speculation about a woman's hair is exactly the type intrusive questioning the palace will use as excuse for their dreadful tactics that created the 'where's Kate?' chaos. Takes focus off their complicity and places it here. Let's show we're the better people here.
06:52 AM - Mar 23, 2024
George Fahnbulleh
A
In response to Cheryl Armistead.
Hair loss is an indicator of when she started chemo. It is not gender specific.
09:07 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Sybil (like the movie)
A
In response to Cheryl Armistead.
I had cancer AND chemo. That is why I asked. But this is what happens when one lies.
12:41 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Mark Foulds
A
Wasn’t until the 2nd course of treatment 6 weeks in that my ex wife’s hair started to fall out. Even then you could brush over and hide it. After the 3rd course and during the wait for the 4th that her hair loss really escalated.

So it’s possible she’s all ready begun treatment.
I wish her well.
06:34 AM - Mar 23, 2024
Lauraine Knight
A
In response to Mark Foulds.
Not everyone loses their hair with chemotherapy , there are different responses , sometimes hair just thins and the time frames aren’t consistently the same.
08:51 AM - Mar 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}