Christopher Bouzy
A
One thing I have noticed is you guys haven't complained about loading or performance issues in weeks.
09:22 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Mc Crispy
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Sir, why are you putting that out there?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
01:57 PM - Mar 24, 2024
Blanche Davidian
A
I never complain....I just make observations 😑
01:56 PM - Mar 24, 2024
Blair Houghton
A
It's not like they haven't been happening. I've had stuck loads from time to time requiring closing and restarting the app.

Also still just living with notifications not going to the spout that caused them.
10:13 PM - Mar 23, 2024
ALIS ITLATOL
A
yesterday or day before? Spoutible went completely down for me. Everything else was up.
I thot maybe more updates? so cleared cache etc & full computer restart again - been fine since.
09:42 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Susan Simon
A
nope. All is good
09:31 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Kevin Hilbiber
A
Ok even before we were old and feeble time was pretty slushy- thats a loaded question sorta. But I have had unlimited success here since my posts were posting yet leaving the impression they hadn't. We edited the ones we internalized lol.
09:29 PM - Mar 23, 2024
MetälmikE left, too
A
I'm still getting black screen when I open the app after it's been inactive a while & have to stop & relaunch but I assumed it was still being worked on.
09:26 PM - Mar 23, 2024
k hola (she/her)
A
for a couple days my videos wouldn’t play but now they are playing again so I have learned to just wait a second
09:26 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Kevin Hilbiber
A
In response to k hola (she/her).
Its not just Spoutible where latency is an issue. Growth spurts are awkward at any age. I was 5'9 end of freshman year in high school. Started sophomore year 6'3. Lucky we didn't have social media in 1970.

With more users traffic jams are inevitable. @cbouzy outdoes DOT pretty well.
09:32 PM - Mar 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}