My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 1/5
This whole time I was thinking, Kate probably needs privacy for some reason, stop riding her dick, have y'all learned nothing from what you did to Diana & Meghan?

Clearly the royals, Firm, and the tabloid press haven't learned anything at all and it's infuriating. Tabloid readers: stuck on stupid.
08:59 AM - Mar 24, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 2/5
The Firm said, Kate's having planned surgery, she needs a break, she'll be available after Easter. And this made sense. It could have kept making sense if they'd stuck to this plan, but no, they out here with pictures and doppelgangers and all manner of foolishness.

If they would stop Trump-ing...
09:03 AM - Mar 24, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 3/5
By Trump-ing, I mean, trying to stay relevant by courting press for attention all the damn time, always keeping your name or some question about you in some headline somewhere, as that orange bitch did all through the 80s & 90s.

Frankly, and I say this as an American, it's unbecoming.
09:05 AM - Mar 24, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 4/5
I don't like or dislike Kate. I know, however, as a woman with children and a job, that sometimes there's just Too Much and you want to get off the ride so you can throw up and have a good cry in your pajamas before getting back at things.
09:08 AM - Mar 24, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 5/5
I think it sucks that no one wanted to consider that maybe Diana needed that. Meghan definitely needed that. Looks like Kate needed that. But the people selling and reading these rags give no shits and its awful.

What a deplorable culture.

How callous of the royals and firm to participate in it.
09:09 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Reginald Capers
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
She ain't defend Meghan so... All she has to do was tell the truth.
09:35 AM - Mar 24, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Reginald Capers.
I hear that. I don't follow this stuff close enough to know if these people get to just say what they want to whomever they choose. Meghan certainly didn't. Not saying Kate wanted to but couldn't defend Meghan. Saying Kate probably couldn't just say, they found cancer, I'm not ready to tell my kids.
09:49 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Unapologetically Beth
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
My thoughts exactly.
08:59 AM - Mar 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}