RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Yesterday it was suggested that we politely, sternly, and business-like tell NBC News exactly what we think and we think this is as bad idea.
R o K p h i s h @RoKphish
To comment to NBCNews.com,
please email contact.nbcnews @ nbcuni.com

https://www.nbcnews.com/information/nbc-news-info/contact-us-n1232521#
11:13 AM - Mar 23, 2024
03:44 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Perchance to Read
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
I'm cynical. I think the more NBC hears from people about how bad the idea is, the more they'll see "ratings". They'll assume people will watch "to see how bad it really is." She'll trend on social media b/c of the "debate about how bad an idea it is," and they'll get eyes on their programming.
04:09 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Muriel Branch
B
In response to Perchance to Read.
Most people are smart enough not to be manipulated like that. I’m a product of the 60s Civil Rights Movement when we were willing to give up everything: we refused to buy anything in Petersburg, VA for a year. So, no, you are not speaking for my demographic for sure.
05:03 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Perchance to Read
A
I'm from a similar mindset. Unfortunately, every time Katy Tur irritates, ppl post & her name trends, and she's still at MSNBC. Chuck Todd also trended often for years for being disliked. TPTB see the trending feedback as viewership. Ronna may trend from negative posts & keep her gig BECAUSE of it.
In response to Muriel Branch.
11:20 AM - Mar 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}