Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Our @cbouzy is trending the hellscape. A deranged joined our group last week and twisted @cbouzy words and other Squaddies.
It’s getting deep with the British media and derangers.
02:03 PM - Mar 24, 2024
Jen The Muse
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
They are so strange. Are they saying we were trashing Kate? If anything it was totally opposite. And WTF??? Was it a Spoutie or was someone on from a link share? Now I only want to listen and never talk again. Ugh.
10:04 PM - Mar 24, 2024
frog_enabler
A
In response to Jen The Muse.
They're saying that Mr. Bouzy was trashing Kate. He was actually focused on the incompetence of the press, who created a storm out of their Sasquatch video. Now they are blaming the people for reacting with worry and suspicion to falsity, lying that suspicion was directed at Kate and not at them.
01:09 PM - Mar 25, 2024
frog_enabler
A
Our discussion focused on a critique of the firm's and the British media's incompetency. We concluded they threw Kate under a bus, putting her in the middle of a media storm while she was seriously ill. Why? $$. The GB press witness in our pod may have been the person ranting against the royals.
04:27 PM - Mar 24, 2024
Carrie, like the movie. Here for the gifs
A
That stuff isn’t normally “my cup of tea”, but that pod was really interesting. I listened for the first 2 hrs
04:13 PM - Mar 24, 2024
natnewscot
A
So there was an impostor in the room eh?
02:11 PM - Mar 24, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to natnewscot.
Yep
02:18 PM - Mar 24, 2024
C Varnam
A
In response to natnewscot.
a false whale! but maybe any publicity about Spoutible will be good publicity?
04:08 PM - Mar 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}