Tomi T Ahonen
A
Secondly Trump still has to post this $175 million dollar bond. He has 10 days to do so. If he can post the bond in 10 days, this ruling is 'stayed' so delayed for over a year

If Trump has not posted this $175 million dollar bond in 10 days, then Letitia James can collect $458 million dollars
11:40 AM - Mar 25, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
I am still so, so angry. There's no justice for the American people. None. Our courts are a sham.
12:13 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
This is a rotten call by NY Appeals Court. They prove to Americans that if you are rich white sick bastard serial fraudster and can afford your lawyers (paid with donations from a campaign) to go pester the Appeals Court enough, you get better treatment than anyone else, and against NY statute
12:48 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
It's infuriating. I mean, we've always known that justice is different for wealthy people. But this puts it on is both on full display, rubbing it in our faces. 53 percent of us did not vote for this fucker. I suspect roughly that amount feels betrayed.
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
04:28 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
LOL indeed, actually as voting is age-dependant and youth strongly disapprove of him, the proportion of total US citizens would be nearer 60% but you make a good point yes, majority of America feel this is unjust. I would not doubt some even who voted for him think this is not justice
04:55 PM - Mar 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}