Tomi T Ahonen To Be The Assassinator
A
The BAD (and bigly) day for Trump today was Judge Merchan the judge for Trump criminal trial that starts on 15 April

How badly was it going for Trump Court jesters and alleged attorneys? This is exchange between Judge and Trump's legal clown Todd Blank-Stare:
04:44 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Sue Willis
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen To Be The Assassinator.
I think David Pecker would be the witness of all witnesses for this case…if he is actually a witness!
09:35 AM - Mar 26, 2024
A
In response to Sue Willis.
I do expect David Pecker to be called as witness yes, it was the National Enquirer who bought the story as a 'catch-an-kill' for McDougal the Playboy Bunny if I remember correctly
11:43 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Sue Willis
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen To Be The Assassinator.
About the Bragg trial on April 15th: I have looked and looked for evidence that David Pecker is a witness. All I can find is that he testified more than once to the Grand Jury about this case. Do you know if he is on the witness list? Or how to find out?
09:28 AM - Mar 26, 2024
A
In response to Sue Willis.
I recall seeing his name as a witness by Manhattan DA office yes, so that should be in some public document and press about it. If you google those names Stormy, McDougal, Pecker you might find that story and then the filing by DA's office to the Court. It was not 'many' months ago, some months
11:41 AM - Mar 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}