Sue Kearney
A
thread 1/8
Month three of my pulmonaut journey is well underway, and while I'm thrilled about the progress in my stamina, those daily naps are still non-negotiable. However, there's one thing that's been bugging me lately — where did this new layer of fat around my middle come from?
07:13 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Sue Kearney
A
thread 2/8
It's frustrating and annoying — triggers my neurotic fat-girl inner chatter yuck. Instead of (in addition to?) dwelling on it, I'm channeling that frustration into motivation for change. In month four (next week!), I'm planning some diet adjustments to tackle this issue head-on.
Sue Kearney
A
thread 3/8
In the realm of breathwork, I've been diving deep into daily exploration:
* Sleeping with tape closing my lips
* Practicing diaphragm training
* Incorporating the Five Tibetan rites every other day
* Mixing it up with coherent breathing, box breathing, nostril-specific breaths, and a relaxing 4-8-
Sue Kearney
A
thread 4/8
8 technique (I like this, a more rhythmic alternative to Andrew Weil's original 4-7-8).

On the cardio front, I'm ramping things up with a combination of solo jazz, daily tai chi and sword practice, cardio sculpting, pilates, and walking at least 2 miles a day.
Sue Kearney
A
thread 5/8
Adding more cardio to my routine not only promises an extra energy boost but also will likely help reverse this unexpected weight gain.

And speaking of proactive steps, I've finally tackled the organizational chaos in my financial life.
Sue Kearney
A
thread 6/8
After decades of resistance, I reached out to my nephew who spent a couple of hours with me helping transition my recordkeeping from manual to downloading transactions. It feels like I've finally entered the current century!
Sue Kearney
A
thread 7/8
Simplifying and streamlining are the goals, and I'm feeling empowered and ready to enjoy my financial life more.

How's your body feeling today? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below! Let's inspire each other to keep pushing forward.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}