Jewels & Binoculars
A
As election of 45* & corrupt AF SCOTUS show, many of our systems are broken, due for massive overall incl. the Constitution. But We the People have to fix this mess for our kids while we hold off nuclear & climate disasters. If we can't persist against the 'rump clown car we're not serious people.
Tomi T Ahonen @tomiahonen
Trump $175M Bond/12

I totally agree with all sentiment that this NY Appeals Court ruling ILLUSTRATES that there is injustice in the system

You and I do not get a fine reduced to a THIRD just by whining about it

Trump got a rich white fucker's deal, this is not justice. This is rotten

But we wait
02:30 PM - Mar 25, 2024
03:01 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Jewels & Binoculars.
Yes, very many parts of the system have cancerous rot in it, and need urgent repairs. The courts have let us down several times in the Trumpomess era, and here my disgust is even more at New York, that is not a 'Pro-Trump' state, a red state, and the money was FOR THE STATE, and Court rewards fraud
10:00 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Jewels & Binoculars
A
Rewarding fraud, yes but it also seems the prestige of the office of US prez is a kind of permanent marker that doen't come out in many washes. NY court's poor choice is another ripple of the collective failure that allowed despicable don to squat in the White House for 4 years. I can't unsee that.
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
01:34 AM - Mar 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}