Thurgood Du Bois
A
thread 1/2
This is what "Make 🇺🇸 Great Again" looks like fully manifested.
#Spoutible #BlackHistoryMatters #BlackHistory365 #StayWoke #WokeIsGood #RacialInjusticeMatters
09:00 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Thurgood Du Bois
A
thread 2/2
Another example of "making 🇺🇸 great again." Racist white people had picnics and such around the bodies of the lynched.

The dehumanization was so common that they even used the lynched photographs on postcards.
#Spoutible #Project2025 #StayWoke #WokeIsGood
08:53 AM - Mar 28, 2024
Madrigal Rose
A
In response to Thurgood Du Bois.
The truth. Making white people uncomfortable since... forever. Why books are banned. Horrifying. Yes. Also why we need to fight systemic racism. It's still happening. Today. George Floyd was killed only 4 years ago! We cannot turn away! Say their names! 😡🤬
10:39 AM - May 05, 2024
Madrigal Rose
A
In response to Madrigal Rose.
How messed up that anyone thought they should tell you what not to include in your posts.
12:10 PM - May 05, 2024
Birdmischief
A
I can't hit the heart button on this one because the action mentioned in the Spout is so horrific, but thank you very much for calling our attention to it. I hadn't heard of it before and we should all know about it. (And yeah, I looked it up in Snopes because it was that bad.)
01:26 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
This is how a system conditions millions of people to hate. Fox News/conservatives do this everyday.
10:37 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
Yep.

The Black Eagle reminded us just about every day.
#RIPBlackEagle #FlyHighBlackEagle
10:44 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
A few years ago, a cop shot a Black therapist who was trying to calm his autistic client. Someone called the cops on them. The cops drew their guns, the therapist put his hands in the air. The cop shot him. The therapist asked, Why did u shoot me? The cop said, “I don’t know.” Conditioned 2 hate.
10:36 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
Yep I remember that story.

Is this it?
Miami police shoot caretaker of autistic man - YouTube

Charles Kinsey had his arms up and was on his back on the ground when police shot him. To read more http://www.cbc.ca/news/1.3688753 .»»» Subscribe to CBC Ne...

10:42 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Dréa25
A
So, it appears the original unwilling participant of this "game" was a chimpanzee. Humans who were white objected because it seemed unfair since an innocent animal could be hurt. Once a Black person was subbed in, objection ceased and racist demonic joy commenced.
09:39 AM - Mar 27, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Dréa25.
Horrifyingly believable.
01:32 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Squiggly Lines
A
That can’t be real. I distinctly remember Nikki Haley saying that the US has NEVER been a racist nation. We all know a GOP candidate for president would NEVER lie to us.
09:25 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Larry Canuck
A
Whoa sick! 🤬💔
09:23 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
No pass for anyone who did this.

In “A Million Ways To Die In The West” Charlize Theron, South African & adoptive mother of a Black boy who may be non binary or trans, is shooting at Black Baby/Sambo targets.
The movie is a “comedy”.

DCF should take that kid.
I can’t stand her after that.
09:19 AM - Mar 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}