Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
I have news for Mr. Fink, most companies want to age you out by your forties and fifties. Try finding a job after that, no mattter your qualifications , experience and education.
He wants teens competing with Seniors at low wage positions.
Angelique Yaich @angeliqueyaich
So this guy, Larry Fink who spent his life at a desk job, thinks Americans should be forced to have more years in the Labor Force...GOP cares only about their Elite Class. #votebluelikeyourlifedependsonit
10:24 AM - Mar 27, 2024
10:28 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Courtney Kimmelman
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
How someone as stupid as Larry Fink got to be CEO of anything is nothing short of amazing.
03:09 PM - Mar 27, 2024
dmark
A
And tell that mf’er to go hump 12’ sheets of drywall for 8 hours a day.
None of these glib assholes have ever worked a real job in their lives.
01:59 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Agingfashionably
A
Exactly! My friend’s 40-year-old daughter realized this year that her non-profit will probably squeeze her out by the time she’s 50 in favor of someone younger. She and her husband (safe as a federal employee) have switched up their financial plan based on that reality. Not everyone has that luxury.
11:42 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Angela
A
Blackrock is an evil company that profits from the misery of others. They are currently a major reason why affordable housing is becoming harder and harder to find.
11:26 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Deborah Conway
A
It’s not a hidden secret!! So many of my friends in corporate America companies downsized it took them a few years to get another job in a different industry!!! In their early forties!!!
10:45 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Ground Control
A
Already saw a lot of that in my small East TN town during the Great Recession. One of the saddest sights I ever saw was a senior struggling to run a gas station cash register.
10:32 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Angelique Yaich
A
According to the article Fink also benefits from people not being allowed to touch their retirement accounts he has "invested" in.
10:31 AM - Mar 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}