Demosthenes
A
I just deleted every spout that didn't have at least one interaction. It was somewhere between 1/4 to 1/3 of all my spouts and I'm not really sure what to think about that. I think that I will make this a weekly practice going forward, meaning this spout has a good chance of disappearing next week.
11:54 AM - Mar 27, 2024 (Edited)
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to Demosthenes.
I just looked at your profile. You're not following nearly enough people. I used to have more than half my spouts dropping into the void. Things didn't change until I followed >500, and it really shifted after >1000. You're in Columbus & I didn't know it - I'm in Cleveland & used to live there.
12:07 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Demosthenes
A
I like to try to vet anyone I follow so that's slow going for me, but I'll get there eventually 😉. I also have conflicting motives in that acknowledgement and feedback is much appreciated, but I don't want a massively popular account either. I want to be the inception point, not the target.
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
03:10 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to Demosthenes.
It's pretty chill in here. Yes, dustups happen but problematic types are easily dealt with. I prefer a rich feed but YMMV. My 13 months here have convinced me that it's whom you follow not who follows you that most enriches your time here, but it becomes a loop.
03:32 PM - Mar 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}