Isa-Lee Wolf
A
I don't even understand how a "DEI" mayor would work. He was elected, not appointed. It's nonsensical.

Clearly he's right.

Also I am NOTORIOUSLY bad at recognizing people (ask the movie group) but...umm...is this Mayor Scott?
08:17 AM - Mar 28, 2024
Brian Tatem
B
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
This gentleman is more qualified than their (The GOP) current nominee to fill this office is for POTUS. Hell he is more qualified for POTUS then the former BLOTUS. No self-awareness. Racist hypocrites.
12:41 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Brian Tatem
B
In response to Brian Tatem.
This guy's resume is better than their guys, any of them. They don't need to lecture anyone when they put and idiot like Tuberville into office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
12:45 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Dréa25
A
Ooh, this has ticked me off already. I haven't even turned on my computer yet. Dumb fux don't even know what DEI is.
09:00 AM - Mar 28, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Dréa25.
What amazes me is the underlying assumption that white people are inherently "more qualified" than anyone else, and that all opportunities "belong" to them.
09:54 AM - Mar 28, 2024
Myrian M
A
They'll condemn him for saying we should pray for those impacted but won't condemn the orange piece of 💩 for trying to grift off a Bible.
08:34 AM - Mar 28, 2024
Karen Springer
A
Yes, it is.
The man does not mess around.
08:20 AM - Mar 28, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Karen Springer.
OK the other pics of him looked different to me but that's a me thing, thank you!
08:29 AM - Mar 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}